Senior UI Designer
Published Nov 24, 2021
Original link: https://hasjob.co/prototyze.com/qhiz0
Role: Senior UI Design
Work Location: Goa
Engagement: Full Time
- Create an amazing look and feel to the awesome wireframes we develop.
- Create Style Guides, Design Documents and Assets.
- Head a small team and groom them to become leaders.
- Achieve consensus and clearly communicate the aesthetics
- Take responsibility for creating the Visuals of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and clients in interactive design sessions.
- Ideally a design degree
- 6+ years of design experience is preferred.
- Portfolio is must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile applications.
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Prior experience in creating Visually appealing sites and mobile apps.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Experience with major design tools including Adobe suite.