ScreenRoot based in Goa is looking for Senior UX Designers
Published Nov 24, 2021
Original link: https://hasjob.co/screenroot.com/c806f
Role & Responsibilities
- Should be capable of creating the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas & storyboards to information architecture, define flows & journeys and wireframes.
- Using any means necessary to develop high and low fidelity prototypes to make the design case internally and externally to customers.
- Analyze data and devise strong companion visualizations and interaction design.
- Achieve consensus and communicate design requirements.
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Take responsibility for creating the wireframes of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and clients in interactive design sessions.
- Mentor talented junior members of your team to become well-rounded design professionals.
- Ideally a design degree preferred in UX design or cognitive science/human factors.
- 7+ years of UX design experience is preferred.
- An outstanding Portfolio is a must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web, mobile apps and Enterprise Platforms.
- Capable of defining and implementing design systems; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Prior experience in conceptual development and creative interactive prototypes.
- Excellent strategic problem-solving skills in the field of design.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- Ability to gather and synthesize information quickly and efficiently.
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Needs to have a very good understanding of emotional design principles.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Experience with major design tools including Figma, Adobe XD, Whimsical and Invision etc.