Published Nov 24, 2021
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (NO C2C)
LOCATION: Remote - Pacific Standard Time (PST), Clipperton Island (CIST) Full-day overlap requested.
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $130 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
-Location Specific to Bay area or NYC area location only-
ABOUT US: Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Lead Analyst for our client.
The position reports directly to CEO
The client is building a financial services platform to deliver these services to consumers from brands they trust at the point they need them.
The platform they are developing weaves together diverse financial products including insurance, savings, retirement planning, and more to make American families more financially prepared. They are working with brands, banks, and insurance carriers to deliver this next-generation experience.
They are looking for talented builders who can make a difference as we make financial services more convenient, trusted, and intuitive for American families. They have teams in Oakland, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and remote.
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced analytics professional to lead the build-out of the analytics stack and planning processes across the organization. You will report directly to the CEO and serve work in domains such as:
- Design and build tooling and dashboarding to better understand our member base and behavior
- Support CEO / finance with analysis and modelling of core growth and operations models
- Working with the product teams and customer experience teams to improve member engagement and grow LTV
- Support the marketing team as they grow acquisition efforts across channels
- Driving improvements in internal data processes and systems to enable the company to scale
- Running and analyzing impactful A/B experiments to optimize the user experience
- Regardless of the project, you will function as a data-driven decision-maker and deliver recommendations to drive the company forward.
- Support our understanding of customer behaviors and life cycles, such as member engagement, conversion, and churn
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Design, develop, and share reports and dashboards used by the entire company every day
- Support highly visible data & strategy projects, collaborating cross-functionally to structure problems, understand opportunities, and develop solutions
- Work with the internal data engineering team to automate the model implementation
- Use storytelling skills to persuasively communicate your recommendations across the organization
- 3+ years experience supporting digital business as an analyst
- Knowledge of and ability to recommend analytics toolset for growth-oriented business
- Inquisitive mindset with a Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, computer science, or mathematics preferred
- Professional experience using data visualization platforms, SQL, and connecting data insights to strategy
- Prior roles in data science, business intelligence, or strategy & insights function preferred
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply here 👉 Lead Analyst job