Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition
Published Jun 22, 2022
The Growth Discipline ❤️
We are looking for a person that is data lead in everything they do. We treat Growth as a product and thus make prioritisation decisions based on analysing opportunity costs, growth potential, confidence and work required. All team members value autonomy and clear ownership of their craft and we expect them to proactively solve problems, instead of waiting for them to occur.
What you’ll do 👀
- Responsible for developing, managing and optimising all paid media programs such as paid search, paid social campaigns and retargeting
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness and ROI of all PPC activities
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups and conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance Identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, display network and other areas of paid search to meet company goals
- Make and test new creatives to improve performance across all of our new channels in collaboration with our creative team
- Track and report on campaign performance using advanced LTV and cohorts analysis. Uncover growth and optimisation opportunities with your queries and reports
- Sort through well-known and unconventional user acquisition channels and set up tests to measure how well they perform and scale. Come up or discuss new test ideas for existing or new channels and campaigns
You should apply if ✅
- 3+ years experience with paid user acquisition at scale on paid search and paid social channels
- Strong experience with analytics and tracking tools
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty, ambiguity, and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- You should be comfortable working in a small team and a fast-paced environment
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Initial screen with Hiring Manager (60 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interviews (3 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
Apply here 👉 Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition