Crypto and Web3 Journalist
Published Jun 21, 2022
Were you on the edge of your seat watching the Coinbase direct listing, following the rise of NFTs, and in the know about EIP-1559? Then we could have the perfect career opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a crypto-journalist to join our team. In this role, you’ll have your finger on the pulse of the industry—breaking stories, interviewing builders, and investigating scams.
The ideal candidate would have strong connections in the crypto industry, a high standard of writing, and be comfortable analyzing and interpreting data.
- At least a one-year involvement in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.
- Two years of professional writing experience and a knack for explaining complex concepts simply.
- Comfort interacting with smart contracts and sending and receiving crypto payments.
- Ability to work independently and remotely during peak hours U.S. Eastern Time (6 am - 12 pm GMT-5).
- A degree in journalism, finance, mathematics, computer science, or law.
- Prior experience working in media companies or high-growth startups.
- Skills in Python, R, or SQL for interacting with and interrogating on-chain data.
- Experience using Excel and Tableau to create attractive data visualizations.
- Domain knowledge of cryptocurrency mining, DeFi, or smart contracts.
Apply here 👉 Crypto and Web3 Journalist